При этом баланс экспорта и импорта природного газа в США вскоре может вновь измениться из-за приближения зимы Экспорт природного
Metinvest doubles EBITDA in March
Metinvest (METINV) doubled its EBITDA in March to USD 91 mln (+117% m/m), two-thirds of which (USD 60 mln) were generated in its mining segment, according to the monthly report the company published on May 27. In February, both its metallurgical and mining divisions contributed almost equally to USD 42 mln in EBITDA.
With CapEx of USD 29 mln, the holding’s free cash flow reached USD 62 mln compared to USD 8 mln in February. Metinvest had USD 12 mln in cash outflow from financing activity, most probably due to the release of trade finance loans. Cash on its balance sheet grew 37% m/m to USD 196 mln.
Roman Topolyuk: Metinvest’s financial result was strong in March, though the steep increase in steel market prices was scarcely reflected in its monthly EBITDA – the effect will drive the EBITDA of its metallurgical division in April-May. Rising cash on its balance sheet means that the company will be able able to distribute soon to its creditors more than a third of accrued interest. We reiterate our positive view on Metinvest’s notes.
Источник: Конкорд Капитал
- DTEK sees little effect from new beneficial coal pricing in Ukraine Конкорд Капитал 3 июня 2016 года
- Ukraine court cancels its decision to arrest Bakhmatyuk assetsUkraine court cancels its decision to arrest Bakhmatyuk assets Конкорд Капитал 31 мая 2016 года
- Avangardco still burning cash despite 50% EBITDA growth in 1Q16 Конкорд Капитал 31 мая 2016 года
- Ukraine finance minister sees many systemic problems in Privatbank Конкорд Капитал 24 мая 2016 года
- Ukraine postpones Centrenergo privatization to 1H17 Конкорд Капитал 24 мая 2016 года